diary of a mad lighthouse keeper



country song for the woman of the blind idiot city


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i left you in the darkness
your face lit by a screen
you said i had grown colder
well i'm colder than i seem

and you have no mythology
that compares, my love, to this
as unlikely as the gods
that care what we have done

so put your arms around me
like a circle round the sun
I want you to love me mama
like my easy rider done

and i'm longing for your body
baby please come home
i'm the one who loves you
do you love
the darkness more


0 Responses to “country song for the woman of the blind idiot city”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


yarr..

Previous posts

Archives

Avast!


ATOM 0.3